Zinc Organic Trio (citrate, gluconate and picolinate) 15mg, 100 pills, Aliness. Cynk organiczny.
Regular price £6.49
- Small pills, easy to swallow for adults and children.
- A minimum of technological substances, the product does not contain chemical (controversial) additives.
- 15 mg of zinc ions.
The product contains: zinc citrate, zinc gluconate and zinc picolinate - organic forms of zinc characterized by high bioavailability.
The content of each form of zinc is 1/3, converted to zinc ions.
1 tablet (recommended daily dose)
Zinc (citrate, gluconate, picolinate)
15 mg (* 150%)
* NRV is the daily reference intake value
Ingredients: bulking agent - calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, acacia fiber, zinc (zinc citrate, zinc gluconate, zinc picolinate), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect: 1 tablet during a meal.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It is recommended to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature out of reach of children. Protect against moisture.
Package contents: 100 vegan pills
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of DNA
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Zinc helps keep your skin healthy
- Zinc helps to protect cells against oxidative stress
- Zinc helps maintain healthy bones
- Zinc helps in maintaining proper cognitive functions
- Zinc helps in maintaining proper fertility and proper reproductive functions
- Zinc helps maintain the proper level of testosterone in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps maintain proper vision
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc helps in maintaining proper carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps keep nails healthy
- Zinc helps keep your hair healthy
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
05-480 Karczew, Poland