Liposol Liposomal Curcumin C3 250ml, Aliness
Regular price £13.99
- Liposol Curcumin C3 Complex® TM
- C3 Complex® liposomal curcumin
- (standardized extract 95% SABINSA) 170mg - 250 ml
- liquid dietary supplement
- NEW FORMULA: Alcohol free, on sunflower lecithin.
- 250ML (measuring bottle)
Liposol Curcumin C3 Complex® TM 250 ml has been closed in liposomes. Liposomes are small lipid molecules (globules) that are formed naturally when water comes into contact with lecithin, an ingredient in non-GM soybeans. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When curcumin is dissolved in water and mixed with lecithin, the process of liposomal encapsulation takes place. The result is better absorption of curcumin in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
A 250 ml package contains 50 daily servings (5 ml) = 50 days of supplementation
A daily dose of 10 ml contains: 360 mg curcumin C3 Complex®
Ingredients: water, binder (glycerol), emulsifier (lecithin (sunflower, non-gmo), curcumin (curcuma longa - extract standardized for 95% curcuminoids), fatty acid ethyl esters (alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid) - omega 3-6-9 bioesters - plant-derived nnkt *, vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), acidity regulator (monosodium citrate).
* EFAs - Essential Fatty Acids.
1 portion / day
Curcumin C3 Complex® (Turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids)
* NRV: adult daily reference intake.
Usage: 5 ml daily (170 ml curcumin) or 10 ml daily (340 ml) during a meal.
The package includes a measuring cup that facilitates measuring the appropriate portion of the product.
Consume directly or dissolve in a glass of water or juice.
Shake well before consumption.
Storage: store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children. Store in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from light.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children. To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Action of curcumin (Curcuma longa):
- helps maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract,
- helps maintain healthy skin,
- helps maintain a healthy liver,
- supports the appetite in case of loss of appetite,
- supports the production and quality of blood,
- supports the functioning of the heart,
- supports blood circulation,
- helps to maintain the effective functioning of the immune system,
- helps in maintaining immunity to allergies,
- has significant antioxidant properties,
- supports the functioning of the nervous system
05-480 Karczew, Poland