Lactoferrin, 60 capsules, LFS 90% 100mg, Aliness
Regular price £14.99
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
- Immune booster
- Lactoferrin LFS 90% 100 mg
40 mg (* 50%)
80 mg (* 100%)
* NRV: Daily Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Lactoferrin 90%, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell: (binder: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Recommended daily intake: 1 to 2 capsules daily, before a meal, washed down with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It is recommended to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture.
Country of origin: New Zealand
Lactoferrin was discovered in 1939 as a red protein fraction in cow's milk. After over a dozen years of research, it was isolated from cow and human milk. Its characteristic feature was the red color during incubation with iron ions, which is why the name comes from Latin: "lacto" - milky and "ferrum" - iron. Over the next 20 years, the structure of this protein, its properties and multidirectional action were discovered.
Lactoferrin is a complex molecule that is found in many biological fluids in animals, especially in the milk of mammals. Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein capable of binding iron ions and influences a number of biological functions in the body. It is a protein with a chemical structure composed of a single polypeptide chain that contains 703 amino acids.
Lactoferrin can be of different origin: extracted from human or cow's milk (Lfs) or it can be present as a less active bovine hydrolyzate of lactoferrin (LH)
Bovine lactoferrin is the best researched, and the conducted studies have shown its safety and high potential for its use.
The product does not contain lactose.
In the process of extracting proteins from milk, lactose is removed.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper function of the immune system during and after strenuous exercise
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage.
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron
- contributes to the proper obtaining of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- contributes to the proper course of mental (psychological) activities
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Package contents: 60 capsules
05-480 Karczew, Poland
Key words: Lactoferryna, lactoferyna, laktoferyna