Buffered Vitamin C powder, 1000mg. Aliness Vegan
Regular price £5.99
Aliness C 1000 Buffered Plus - it's a multi-complexed buffer about the synergistic action of all ingredients the first of its kind on the EU market containing a complex:
- L ascorbic acid
- Sodium L-ascorbate
- Bioflavonoids (bitter orange extract)
- Acerola (standardized acerola fruit extract)
- Rutin (Sophora Japonica)
Aliness Vitamin C 1000 Buffered Plus is the only vitamin C on the market in a buffered form as an acid mix 1:1 ratio of L-ascorbic and sodium L-ascorbate, additionally strengthened with citrus bioflavonoids with a concentration of 95%, hesperidin, rutin and acerola extract.
The combination of these ingredients in one synergistic mix in a buffered form significantly supports the absorption of L-ascorbic acids and sodium ascorbate.
The vitamin C used in the production of Aliness Vitamin C Plus is of pharmaceutical grade. The conditions for its production are much more restrictive than ordinary L-ascorbic acid sold per kilogram or even CZDA. The production process meets the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (European Pharmacopoeia, Ph. Eur.), Not the Chinese one.
The alkaline reaction of sodium L-ascorbate allows to reduce the acidity of L-ascorbic acid as well as reduce stomach discomfort occurring after long use of L-ascorbic acid alone.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, vessels, skin, gums, cartilage and bones
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage.
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron
- contributes to the proper obtaining of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- contributes to the proper course of mental (psychological) activities
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
¼ scoops (daily portion)
Bitter orange extract 95%, 25: 1
including citrus bioflavonoids
Acerola fruit extract