Bovine Collagen Powder with Vitamin C by Bene Vobis, 250g.
Regular price £11.99
The human body’s natural ability to repair bones, ligaments, joints, skin, hair and nails is significantly diminished after the age of 20.
Our supplement - Bene Vobis® Collage with Vitamin C contains collagen peptides and vitamin C, which:
- Helps with correct collagen production in order to maintain correct function of blood vessels, bones, ligaments, joints, teeth and skin
- Helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Helps to maintain correct immune system function during and after vigorous exercise, when taken in a dose above 200mg
- Supports the nervous system function
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue,
- Maintains correct energy metabolism
- Increases iron absorption
- Helps to regenerate vitamin E
Collagen peptides, also known as hydrolysed collagen is a highly absorptive animal protein. Peptides are very rich in amino acids like proline, glicine and hydroxyproline.
Bene Vobis® Collagen with Vitamin C is especially formulated to avoid adding preservatives. It only contains the required ingredients, which guarantees highest quality and purity.
Bovine collagen (gelatin hydrolysate٭, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
1 - 2 scoops
Directions for use:
Add 1 or 2 scoops into a glass of water or juice, and stir until dissolved.
Młyn Oliwski Sp. z o.o. ul. Spacerowa 18, 80-330 Gdańsk
Dietary supplements should be stored in a place inaccessible to little children. Store out of direct sunlight, in a temperature below 30°C.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use in case of allergies to any of the ingredients. Do not use after the expiry date. Expiry date is shown on the side of the box. Product not suitable for children or during pregnancy. Food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet.