Aliness Avitale Vitamin drops D3 1000IU, 30ml, Olive oil krople D3
Regular price £5.99
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU
- FROM LANOLINE
- diet supplement
- Vitamin D serving: 1000 IU
- Number of portions: 600 portions (portion = full pump)
- Volume: 30 ml
- in extra virgin olive oil - Certificate (ORGANIC)
- CLEAN LABEL - no artificial or technological additives, dyes or preservatives.
- ORGANIC Certificate - Extra Virgin Olive Oil with ORGANIC certificate.
Composition and use:
Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
2.4 mg / 3.2 IU (* 20%)
4.8 mg / 6.4 IU (* 40%)
Vitamin D from lanolin
25 µg / 1000 IU (* 500%)
50 µg / 2000 IU (* 1000%)
* NRV: daily reference intake value
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (ORGANIC), natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), natural vitamin D from lanolin (cholecalciferol).
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect of the product: 1 or 2 servings daily during a meal.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature out of reach of small children.
Shake well before use.
Package contents: 30 ml (600 servings). Portion = full pump.
ACTION OF VITAMIN D3
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- helps in the proper absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus.
- contributes to the proper level of calcium in the blood.
- helps to maintain healthy teeth.
- helps in the proper functioning of muscles.
- helps maintain healthy bones.
Vitamin D by Avitale is also recommended for consumption by vegans and vegetarians.
Vitamin D Avitale meets the requirements of CLEAN LABEL - it does not contain artificial or technological additives, dyes and preservatives. Produced in sterile conditions in accordance with the highest global quality standards HACCP and GMP.
Product in a tightly closed container.
05-480 Karczew, Poland